Think of buying your favorite brand of shampoo or Biscuit. The first thing you check after picking up, the logo of the company. That little
Documents Required for FCRA Registration
The documents required for FCRA are following:
- A copy of the PAN card of the NGO
- Certified copy of the trust Deed/ MOU
- Balanced sheet of the past 3 years. The balanced sheets should be audited.
- Details pertaining to the current and past management of the trust.
- Copy of resolutions that is passed by the governing body of the NGO.
- Undertaking copy that is signed by the chief functionary of the NGO.
- 80G and 12A certificates that are issues by the governmental authorities.